It’s been a great past few weeks in Leadership and Learning. The Rewired conference was a huge success due to the work of the @hwdsb21CL.
A learning team came together today to share their experience and expertise in creating Inquiry Learning opportunities for English Language Learners (ELLs) with Limited Prior Schooling.
Thanks to the following participants:
Here’s a snapshot of the learning captured via Twitter.
Welcome to the first issue of the HWDSB School Climate Update. It has been a busy and exciting year for the team and we’d like to take this opportunity to share some of the exciting work we have been a part of.
In this issue:
- 600 students in grades 3 to 6 participate in the 2016 Junior Empowerment Conference
- 9,500 student raise the roof of First Ontario to cheer on The Hamilton Bulldogs and celebrate literacy
- Black History: Moving Beyond the Month
- Save the Date: Together We Create Change is Coming in May
- Peace Tree
- Student Voice Tip of the Month