On June 301th, 2016, a set of vision statements for the Leadership and Learning K-12 Team were shared. Here are those statements:
1. Ensure that K-12 is an interdisciplinary model
2. Ensure that all voices are heard and honoured
3. Ensure we have a clear learning plan for K-12 meetings
4. Ensure transparency within all facets of L&L
5. Ensure a model and space for our own learning within Leadership and Learning
We asked the Leadership and Learning K-12 Team to share their thoughts on what we need to do make these visions a reality. Here are the responses:
It’s been a great past few weeks in Leadership and Learning. The Rewired conference was a huge success due to the work of the @hwdsb21CL.
A learning team came together today to share their experience and expertise in creating Inquiry Learning opportunities for English Language Learners (ELLs) with Limited Prior Schooling.
Thanks to the following participants:
Here’s a snapshot of the learning captured via Twitter.